Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Updates

I'm still alive!

Sorry for the lack of updates.  The forum I was playing the game on died, so I was at a bit of a loss as to whether or not I could continue the story..as I had thought I had lost a good portion while I was waiting for enough material to be written to post it here. Thankfully I had saved the posts on my computer, so the material was not lost, well most of it.  All my posts were saved, with the exception of one post made by one of the last players of the game.  Which, could be re-written, as it contributed very little to the story.

So, as of now, I am writing the story by myself, and will have a new post every week, or ASAP,   Each post will contain around 4 choices, so plenty of content there.   Also, I have decided that, under my discretion, I may choose to create a poll for one of the last choices and let the readers choose what should happen next.   This will only happen occasionally, as I do have a certain direction I want to go with the story, and don't plan on getting sidetracked too often. (lol)


Anyway, look forward to the coming weeks as I continue this exciting story!

I expect to have a new chapter by this Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment